Updates for you:
1. Rachael was asked to be in a video put together by the LDS church. I tried calling her today and she didn't answer, so I have watched this a few times instead to get my fix. Although she isn't exactly funny in this and there is nothing worth tweeting, you should all watch it on repeat. It is beautiful and makes me cry. Just make sure to get some kleenex before you watch.
2. Work has been BUSY lately. I feel really blessed to have such wonderful coworkers though to spend my days with. I genuinely like all of them and they are some of my very best friends here in New York. In the past few months I've had my fair share of crying at work along with super late nights and early mornings. The laughter seems to make up for all of that, and I am very grateful for it.
3. I went to New Hampshire with a bunch of friends a few weeks ago. It was fun. I should tell you more about it soon.
4. I rarely get home these days before 8 or 9pm. This is mostly due to dinner-ing with friends. If I were the song writing type, then I'd write a few songs with these titles: Rabbit tacos; Tears in my Chinese Food; I'm not instigating any more; Just filling-in at Seminary; Addicted to a game on my phone; Who needs sleep?
5. I am currently signed up for 9 races in the next 4 months. I have not gone running since January. Hmm. You do the math.
6. It is that time of year when people get engaged. I just bought 2 dresses for the upcoming wedding season. Woot! Reader question: do you take dates to a coworkers wedding or do you go stag with your other single coworkers? Seriously - please answer.
7. One of my besties had a baby this week and I cannot wait to get my hands on that baby next weekend. Seriously. Congrats, Lovie. So happy for you.
8. I'm tired. It's been real.