Friday, November 17, 2006

A lil' personal update for ya.

1. I called about my couch today. It was manufactured in my beloved North Carolina, which makes me love it even more. An even bigger plus is that it was shipped today. The customer service agent that I talked to told me that it would be two weeks before I see my couch. Ok with me since I'll be in Utah next week.
2. I haven't gotten out of my pajamas all day long.
3. Tomorrow I'm going to visit my girlfriend Melissa who just had a baby and lives in the east bay. I haven't seen her since her wedding day 6 years ago. Scary! She has 3 kids now.
4. I called another girlfriend of mine today to tell her that I was going to go visit her tomorrow and she said "I live in Utah now." moment of silence please for my stupidity.
5. I love the new makeup that I got at Sephora. If I wasn't hot before, I am now.
6. I talked to my "crash" today. Yeah...he's pretty cute.

2 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

for #6... yeah it was good to see you too... oh, wait...