Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Part 1

Last night was the big Halloween Party with my friends out in Danville. I love this holiday because you get to see how creative people are and plus, its just plain funny seeing your friends dressed up like this:

Little Red Riding Hood & the Wolf
(Silvia & Justin)

Siegfried & Roy
(Todd & Jason)

Caveman
(Rob)


Baton Twirler
(Tiffany)


Ladybug & Rockette Toy Soldier
(Donna and Me)


Yep, that's me. I figured that you'd want a whole body shot. Oh yeah. A full on Rockette. Biz, consider my costume a dedication to you and our friendship. ha! And for the record, only Colin knew that I was a Rockette. Here are some other great costumes from the night for your viewing pleasure.

Cowgirl & Cowboy
(Caisa & Adrian)

The Roller Derby Girls
(Sara, Kristine, Erica, & Juliann)

Me just loving Adrian.

Jason giving his tiger a drink.

I like to interpret Bex's costume as Nicole Richie, but really,
she was any given celebrity over the past two years.

I'm not exactly sure who Brittany was supposed to be, but she had an awesome costume!
Nya was Cleopatra and she looked great!

Something tells me that Marshall has an inner Goth.

Zorrooooooo!
(Dave Haynie)

This is what was directing us out of the driveway.
I should have taken a video, but you can imagine it for yourselves, I'm sure. Hilarious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute! Love the costume!

xox

Beverly B. said...

Looks like fun. I love the pictures. Have fun with part 2.