Monday, October 1, 2007

Remember me??

Ok so I'm back.

...oh if only I had some time to tell you about my fabulous trip to the East Coast. Here's a recap of the past 24 hours:
  • Got stuck in security at Dulles - barely made my flight even though I was there 90 minutes before my flight was to take off.
  • Arrived 30 minutes late in San Francisco, which put my arrival time at 1:00am.
  • Only 1 of my bags appeared at the baggage carousel.
  • Got home at 2am and my roommate told me that someone hit my car while I was away.
  • Walked out at 8:15am this morning to find out that my car was not even close to drivable since my crazy neighbor hit it on BOTH sides. Ummmm....how?
How was YOUR Monday? Did you miss me?

3 comments:

Brian said...

Sometime traveling really sucks. I was delayed in the Dulles once for three hours. Then the Salt Lake express driver decided not to pick me up at the correct gate. So I got home at 4am instead of 2am. That was the only time I ever yelled at someone on the phone. Anyway, heart you too.

the McBrain

Pace said...

oooch!

Kimberly Badger said...

Oh my gosh! What are the odds? I'm SO sorry about your car. :(