Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Felted Beads

Last night at the Ladies Activity Club we made felted beads. It was something that I never would have thought to do myself and I loved it. And of course, the company was fantastic as well. You can check out Emily's post on it here.

I was concerned that my beads weren't the same size...

But when you look at all three together, you can't really tell. Aren't they festive??

Rebecca's attempt at Barbie earmuffs, or something like that.

The reason I'm including this picture is so that you can see the bead garland on the wall behind me. If I make a bunch more beads, I can have one of my own. Thanks Allison for letting me take some extra felt home!

2 comments:

bex said...

i am so ashamed. i swear all the rest of my felt balls were perfect.

Erica said...

hold the phone. i haven't heard about these ladies activity nights. sign me up next time girl. lots of good stuff going on that i need to be apart of!