Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm Back, But Who Cares!

The night that my camera was stolen or lost in New Orleans, I lost some pictures that I was sad to never see again. I had a darn good time that night, and during my entire stay, so I've stolen some pictures from my coworkers to make up for the loss of my camera. I'm just glad that I downloaded my fish feed pics. I would have been twice as mad if I would have lost that documentation.

This is me and Coleen. People often ask me at the meeting if she's my sister. I don't really see it in this picture, but maybe we look more alike in real life.

Oh how I wish I could remember what was going on in this picture.
Nevermind that I don't know what I'm laughing at or if I'm dancing, it cracks me up.
It was right about this time that I realized that I was missing my camera. Blast!

This action shot of a bead flying at my coworker's head is the best. It must have been quite early in the evening due to the lack of beads on the ground.


There we are on the balcony above Bourbon Street.

It seemed that no matter how many beads we threw down on to the street, more appeared on these tables. "The Tables of Mardi Gras Plenty" is what they should be called.


laissez les bons temps rouler!

No comments: