Monday, November 26, 2007

Highlights from being Home for the Holidays

As I've already told you, I didn't "do" a whole lot while I was in Utah. My nephews were over at my parents' house quite a bit, so we had some bonding time. One of the first nights that I was home, my nephews found the costume box in the basement. Keep in mind that I have one sister and she has three boys. The costumes that we have are...shall I say, "girly." For the record, in about 15 years when my nephews are bringing girls over to my parents' home, I will be breaking out these pictures for all to see.


Riley, whose costume would be much more effective without the white shirt and tie.

Sam, who I want to call "Maria" for some reason when he's wearing this costume.

And here he looks like some type of wacked out Nun.

It took me a while, but I was finally able to talk Will into putting on my old Spanish dancer costume. On the other hand, Sam jumped right into his mom's old tap dancing costume.

I'm beginning to think that trying on funny hats and costumes runs in the family.
Here I am modeling a wolf cap in Park City the following morning.

And just because she's so stinking cute, here's Hannah who hates my guts right now. Awesome.

No comments: