Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Dress that just kept on giving

Remember earlier this year when I was worrying about finding a good bridesmaid's dress for the Milkmaid's wedding? This year was my year of being a bridesmaid as it has turned out. I wore it three times, for three different weddings.

We'll start with the most recent wedding, PZ's, in late December. Exhibit A:


And then there was Autumn's wedding in November. Exhibit B:

And here I am with the Milkmaid, Daddy Long Legs, and
the architect this past August in Nauvoo.

I don't have any friends who are currently engaged since most of them got married this past year, but thank you to those who have requested that I wear a black dress with some or no ribbon attached to your wedding. Let it be known that it would be fantastic if this tradition could continue. With the new movie 27 Dresses coming out in a few weeks, it's made me reflect on all the times that I've been a bridesmaid. With the PZ's wedding, I've been a bridesmaid at least 6 times. And Hallelujah that I got to wear the same dress for half of them.

2 comments:

Erica said...

27 dresses! love the dress. btw, kristine and i are going to that movie on wed. the 16th if you want to come!

cropstar said...

that is a fantastic dress!