Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day Holla!

What a good Valentines Day! I thought that it couldn't get much better when I was still at work and yet, it did. I had a lovely dinner with four gentlemen and even got a sweet Valentines Day present - a stuffed animal AND chocolate. Thanks, Mike! Love it!

Then my roommate had this awesome 30 minute dance party. What a sweet idea! The music was blaring and everyone was dancing their sweet little hearts out. Here's me and Deb practicing our dance moves for when we're in Spain next month. Como se dice "Drop it like its hot"??


Thanks, Dave, for helping me meet my Valentines goal of 2008. You know what I mean...
I love that I look so weird and hard core in this pic. Whatever!

Can't beat a holiday with good friends and good dance moves.


Heart you. Mean it.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You look really cute with Bangs;-) Happy Valentine's Day, a day late!!!

Kimberly Badger said...

Ya! I was going to say the same thing. Love 'em!

Bethany said...

Hey, two other people had the same thought as me. I heart your bangs big time! You are hot stuff.

Adrienne said...

Ahh... Sweet Mike; always a ladies man. You look GREAT with bangs!

Steph said...

Wow. Thanks everyone for the positive bang feedback!! You guys are de best.