Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Middle of the Week Randomness

Last night I attended my monthly LAC meeting where we made personalized aprons and learned how to make fancy appetizers from Chef Tom. I'd sampled some caviar in the past, but I'd never so thoroughly enjoyed it as I did last night. boo howdy - it was yummy. We had some good times last night and as always, it was good to see everyone. Hopefully there will be pictures to post sometime today.

Yesterday, my car got what she finally deserved - a detail job - and she's looking great. It makes me really happy every time I get in the car. That was LONG overdue. If I actually clean out the trunk, then I'll really be set.

Tonight I'm going to be rather busy as soon as I get home from work - and I really hope that I can get to bed semi-early. Bootcamp this morning was really hard - my chest still feels tight from running up/down the Lyon Street stairs. I mean - running them once is one thing, but whoa; I wasn't expecting nonstop running of the stairs for the full hour. Some friends are gathering tonight to have a Pre-American Idol audition concert. Oh how I wish I could be there tomorrow with my friends to cheer them on. I mean - my everlasting crush, Ryan Seacrest, is going to be there...sigh. Other exciting things are coming this weekend, but you'll just have to wait to hear more about that.



No comments: