Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nie Nie Day

Soon after I started blogging, I found Stephanie Nielsen's blog through a mutual friend's blog. I can honestly say that I've checked it nearly every day since the first day I read it. I think that it was this post about making valentines in the nude that really won me over. Nie and her husband Christian continue to be in the hospital in Arizona while her family is taking care of their 4 children. Full recovery for them both is still months away and it is hard to imagine what their medical bills will be like in the coming years. Gabrielle from Design Mom has designated today, August 28 as NieNie Day and so I'd like to ask that if some of you feel so inclined, to donate towards their recovery by clicking on the button below.





And if you want to read updates from Steph's sister Courtney, click here. And I do want you all to know that I'm donating to this worthy cause right now. Have a fabulous day everyone!

No comments: