Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Best & Worst

I thought I'd share the best and worst from Atlanta with you. While there a friend took me to the Buford Hwy Farmers Market. There you can find anything imaginable - deep friend sea creatures or even dried anchovy tea. I can't imagine many more things that are more vile than this.


And then when I got home, there were chocolate covered strawberries, and cookies and milk to greet me from a close friend to tell me that she loves me. Seriously? Totally made my day.


And while we're on the topic of great things....
Only 3 more days until THIS: squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Come on. Fess up. Who out there already has their ticket for Friday EXCEPT me?

1 comment:

Derek and Ang said...

I cant even wait! Not sure if Im liking the guy they picked to play Edward though. Maybe Ill like him better in the actual movie.