Wednesday, December 10, 2008

#10

Valentines Day weekend I'll hit a milestone in my life. I'll be in San Diego at the wedding of my friends Deb and Blair and I'm going to be a bridesmaid. What's the milestone you ask? This is going to be my 10th time being in a wedding party. The reactions that I get when I tell people about this are varied. To be honest, I always feel honored that someone would want me to be a part of their special day and if that means that they want me to wear a dress and smile for the pictures, I am more than happy to oblige.

And if I make it to 12, my boss told me that she's going ot make a documentary about me. I mean - I just thought you should all know so that you don't all get the same idea a few weddings from now. :)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

ha ha ha! I can't believe that! I love that you blog so frequently.

bex said...

I think that you have to reach 27 to have them make a movie about you.

Debsie Doodle said...

I just want to hear how much you <3 THIS particular dress and that you are going to wear it again after the wedding. Aren't I nice to pick out cute dresses for the bridesmaids?!