Thursday, December 11, 2008

I needed a wing man.

After work on Wednesday I was obligated to attend a holiday reception for an association I belong to. I always feel dumb walking around with my diet coke - not that I'm ashamed, but that the parties are always more about the wine than the food and then people look at me weird and then I end up leaving early. I always need a wingman. Luckily, tonight I had one for part of the time. Thanks Gladys!

But really, I'd much rather talk about my recent obsession with Elton John's music circa 1970. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure.





or here for some same genre but not Elton John. Why is it that I'm finally discovering that I love this music? I think my love spawned after I saw this movie:

I really love it. I only own maybe 10 movies and this is one of them. Check it out.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hey, Steph...your mom told me you had a blog and so do I. Let's be blog friends as well as Facebook.

marilynandken.blogspot.com

Glady said...

haha yeah, it was fun to have you there. I cant wait til our pictures are up. let it snowwwww!!!

<3

Anonymous said...

I love Elizabethtown, and I can proudly say that went Sir Elton came to SLC for a concert I was there in 5" velvet platform wedges. ;o)

Huzzah for wingpersons!

xox