Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was fairly relaxed and was spent just hanging out with some good friends - as follows:

Our ward played the Stanford Saints in a Powder Puff football game down in Palo Alto. We might not have technically won the game, but we pretty much won the unofficial dance-off as you can see below.

After the football game, I went up to Deb & Blair's Nor Cal wedding reception. So there you have it - a picture of the happily married couple.

Me and Marshall -

Me and Matt

And here are my favorite links from last week:

2 comments:

Karlie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hear ya. Secretly I kinda would have given him a chance too. HA! It's true people do this crap all the time. Good luck in this wonderful dating world of yours.

Debsie Doodle said...

You forgot to mention that you were the MUSIC DIVA for the whole wedding!! :)