Monday, August 24, 2009

!!!

Has it really been since Tuesday of last week that I posted? Wow. Time flies when you're having fun; right, people?

The best news I have to report is that my shift key is working. Working! Do you see how I can ask questions? And how I can make letters UPPERCASE without hitting the caps lock button?! And exclaim! Yes, shift happens. Finally.

This last weekend I hiked half dome with 8 amazing friends. I will be posting about that separately, but seeing these peaks at 4am with the early morning light coming up behind them will forever be etched in my mind as one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see more pics. It looks like an amazing place. :) Glad you enjoyed it.


My parents just caught a mouse in their house in a trap. Made me think of you and your little roomie. How is he btw?