Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lessons I have learned

  • Running in Central Park is good for my soul.
  • You know how I run into people I know everywhere? Last night, Stef invited me to a screening of a web series she was in, "Octane Pistols of Fury" and I ran into a girl I knew in elementary school. I called her name and she knew me immediately which made me feel good considering that people I've vacationed with in recent years can't remember my face, let alone my name. Lesson learned - I don't only run into Mormon people. (case in point - I just got back from lunch where I ran into a friend)
  • This past weekend was super girly - I loved every second of it. It was much needed, so thank you to all who were involved.
  • I have a ton of weekend trips lined up: DC, LA, Houston, Duck, Charlotte, Seattle, & Orlando. By the end of this, my big birthday will be upon us. Heaven help me. I'd like to take suggestions in the comments for what I should do/go (other than to my bed to sleep it away) Lesson - I have really enjoyed spending my weekends at home. I am a sleep in/eat brunch kind of girl.
  • No matter how much time passes and even though I think that I will somehow outgrow it, I need to take iron pills so that I don't want to sleep the day away. Will iron make me a morning person? Here is to hoping.
  • My celebrity sightings continue - saw Robin Williams the other day and some designer that I can't remember the name of. I saw others, but there will be a full post about that experience.


No comments: