Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Progression of things

I'm always amazed at how quickly things go from "awesome" to "SO AWESOME" to even "the most freaking awesome thing ever" when I'm with Uzi. Here is some of my proof.

We arrived at the Leslie and the Lys concert to find this van parked out front. The words on the window read "Jams, Gems, and Beautiful Gifts." The two tigers are her backup singers. Halloween 2009 here we come!

Here we are enjoying the concert. Please look up Leslie and the Lys on Myspace and listen to her "Tight Pants" song. You won't be disappointed. Below is definitely the "SO AWESOME" stage. I mean - Kristephanie Zundelac is reunited AND at a Leslie and the Lys concert. Remember when we saw her way back in the day?

And finally, here. I have no other words for this picture.

My life is now complete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap... that is the most awesomest thing ever! That Leslie... sheesh. I was also able to enjoy a smattering of gold spandex with Uzi a couple of weeks ago here in SLC. I'm a friend of Uzi's who just sent me to your blog to see the photographic proof of your coolness. I stand in awe... awe.
An adoring fan from afar
-Brooke

Beverly B. said...

I saw Leslie on Yo Gabba Gabba. It's a show on Nickalodeon the Ryan likes. I only knew who she was because you are such a fan:)